Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Forums!

Greetings, everyone, and welcome to the new forums!

The Dragonlance Forums are now utilizing the latest version of vBulletin, offering new functionality and some nifty new themes. Unfortunately, the old theme was not compatible with the new forums.

For now, I recommend the Black Red theme. I may play around with themes later on to make something that fits in with the rest of the site better.

The new address is forums.dragonlancenexus.com. Please bookmark this. I will eventually set up dragonlanceforums.com to redirect here.

There will probably be some structural changes coming soon too. More on that when we have info.

I wanted to say thanks to all of you for your patience and loyalty. Also thanks to Shannon Appelcline for hosting the forums for so many years. Be sure to check out his Designers & Dragons series of history books on RPG history.

Finally, I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Trav (tjwmagic), who made this move possible. He did a great job and I couldn't be more proud.

So with that, let's keep on talking Dragonlance.

Long live the Lance!

Trampas Whiteman
"Dragonhelm"
Dragonlance Nexus
See more
See less

Hell's Rebels Planning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That works for me.

Comment

• Yep, sounds fine.

Comment

• Which side did you want to drop darkness on and which did you want to approach from? Also were you stealthing up or just walking? I can probably move us along tonight once I know!

Characters:
        -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
        -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
        -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Comment

• 1, 2, and 3 are so spread out, that it’s probably better to drop Darkness on 4 and 5 and swing to the right side.
          Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Comment

• Here's something I absolutely did not realize till just now: the range of Darkness is actually "Object Touched". So you can't drop it on them from range. You could cast it on an arrow and fire on them, cast it on yourself once you're there, etc. Let me know if that changes what you want to do!

Characters:

Comment

• Naw, just run it. I read too many Salvatore novels.
              Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Comment

• Anything y'all need from me?

Characters:

Comment

• No, I’ve just been busy with things recently. I’ll try to get a thing up soon, sorry.

Comment

• Not that we're really moving here, but I'm deliberately not post right now. I'm trying to avoid the "Quiylus Observed and Thought About Things That Outlined his Character and Inner Monologue" Posts. I don't want to get into his head - mostly to avoid giving you guys any indication if you can trust him or not. I am evil after all. When the action gets going in earnest, I'll jump in.
                    Head Moderator &
                    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Comment

• Time of Death...

So I kind of feel like this one's dead in the water. jake?
                      Head Moderator &
                      Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Comment

• Yeah, it certainly seems to have stalled out. I always am happy to wait for as long as we need to if anyone needs some time away from posting, but at the moment it looks as if this extended hiatus might not have an end. If the campaign gets revived, I'd be happy to pick it up again though. Thank you everyone for a good time playing some D&D by post. I had fun while it lasted. (Obviously I'm not Jake, I just thought I would put my opinion on the situation out here)

Comment

Working...
                        X