Starfinder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starfinder?

I'm surprised no one's trotted Paizo's new Starfinder game out for a test run on the forums! Anyone have any plans to do so? I'd love to follow a game in my spare moments.
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

I'd enjoy playing or running, but the boards seem a little tapped out at the moment. All you lame adults having kids and busy lives and whatnot.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Comment

It is super-lame of us. I've been reading my copy of the rules and although I'm only seventy-five pages in or so, I really like what I see.

I think we need more young whipper-snappers on these here boards to run games and entertain us lame busy folks!
      Head Moderator &

Comment

Of course... I'd be down. Looks really fun

Comment

I have been very interested in it, as there is a lack of sci if games right now in any ruleset, but the setting "mass amnesia" or whatever is garbage. I'd like to run the ruleset in a different universe.
          Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Comment

I was playing an android in Starfinder recently named Tango Hotel Alpha Charlie Zero, or THAC0 for short.

I would consider the idea of a game on the boards, though it appears that I'm way too late on this one.
            Trampas Whiteman
            ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
            -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

Comment

If we had the player's I'd run a (slow paced) game.

Characters:
              -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
              -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
              -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Comment

I think that’s the only pace we have these days jake.
                Head Moderator &

Comment

Working...
                X