No announcement yet.

Dragonlance Nexus Twitch Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just now realized that the second episode went on on Youtube a couple of days ago.

Haven't watched it yet, but going to soon.
    Formerly Daos Soulstaff

Comment

Well, this session had much better audio quality, and hey, a snazzy new introduction video! Neat!

"Smelly Pelican" would make for a great band name, yeah?

Anyway, congrats to the party for reaching level 3. I'm looking forward to seeing what archetypes everyone takes.
      Formerly Daos Soulstaff

Comment

Episode 3 is up on youtube.

Haven't watched it yet, but I'm going to soon.
        Formerly Daos Soulstaff

Comment

Finished episode 3, and it was great, we never did get to find out what everyone got for level 3.

Also, apparently episode 4 is already up? Is this some kind of temporal anomaly from the Anvil of Time? Welp, guess I'll start on that one soon.

Formerly Daos Soulstaff

Comment

I hadn't really thought about it before, but in a system with AoO's, a kender's taunting ability is a real game-changer.
            Formerly Daos Soulstaff

Comment

Heheheheh. Yeah. I'm reminded of Gunthar uth Wistan's journal about kender as an army unit drawing enemies into a crossfire that decimated the enemy. as a game balance, they did put a limit to taunting. Technically, Ed doesn't need to make the guy drop everything to attack Ari. He can have the target roll for disadvantage against others, and not come after me. Ari has only 5 taunts before he needs a long rest.

Thank being said, I think my taunt's haven't been good. I need to come up with some zingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Weldon Chen View Post
                Heheheheh. Yeah. I'm reminded of Gunthar uth Wistan's journal about kender as an army unit drawing enemies into a crossfire that decimated the enemy. as a game balance, they did put a limit to taunting. Technically, Ed doesn't need to make the guy drop everything to attack Ari. He can have the target roll for disadvantage against others, and not come after me. Ari has only 5 taunts before he needs a long rest.

Thank being said, I think my taunt's haven't been good. I need to come up with some zingers.
                There’s a book on DMs Guild called Vicious Mockery...it’s 100 short insults, some of which are definitely great for kender taunts! I suggest checking it out!
                Friendly Nexus Rules Editor

Send me some rules so I can edit and post them!!

Comment

Looks like this month's session is canceled, but another one is planned for November.
                  Formerly Daos Soulstaff

Comment

Oh, oops, looks like the most recent episode went up on Youtube last week, and I didn't notice. Work has been horrendous lately, so it might be a few days before I even get to watching it, but here it is for anyone else to watch:

Formerly Daos Soulstaff

Comment

Episode 6 is up on Youtube now:

Formerly Daos Soulstaff

Comment

Working...
                      X