No announcement yet.

Tauren's Price of Courage Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for writing such a great couple of modules, Cam! We had a blast playing them. I felt bad that I had to cut what I did from the finale, but everyone had fun, I think. I was really sad I never got to use Shai-Horef. I really wanted to throw him at the party (especially our resident vampire slayer), but they eliminated the Gale (and everything else) as a problem very quickly. Oh well. I may use him again some day!

I can also safely say that my guys were terrified of Frost. When they destroyed the skull totem, everything changed. They suddenly realized they could win and it was awesome. I probably could have upped the number of mooks to account for the number of PCs, but Frost is a pretty big equalizer on his own. I've never run a game that went this high level-wise before, so I can only imagine what I pain it was coming up with challenges of this caliber!
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Comment

• Hello anyone that might still be about! I thought it was worth mentioning that my gaming group is in "pre-production" for a sequel to our Age of Mortals campaign. We'll be playing Pathfinder 1E and using the Nexus conversions that I and so many others worked so hard on (I really want to play with the fruits of my labors). Its probably at least two years out. I'm currently writing and plotting and working with the players to develop their characters. Arclight, Salinus, Luthen, pirategirl, and rogue will all be returning and they will be joined by Salinus' wife and pirategirl's little brother. So far six of the characters are the children of some of the original PCs. I know the forums don't boast the activity they used to, but I will likely be posting a new campaign journal for the game when it happens, if only because the original proved to be such great resources for myself and my players over the years (particularly for me prepping for this game). Keep on eye on this space for future updates!
      Last edited by Tauren_Kai-Jere; 02-06-2021, 11:19 PM.
      Head Moderator &

Comment

• Looking forward to it!
        Formerly Daos Soulstaff

Comment

• Two years? Lol you know it's shorter than that.
          -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
          GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Comment

• Wow! I didn’t even realize the forum still existed. And I’m happy to see all the old handles.

I’ll be here ready and waiting for your updates.
            "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Comment

• I'm shocked and pleased that we still have fans! Its good to see some old familiar faces kicking around. elder, you'll be happy to know that one of my goals with our sequel is to wrap up the dangling plot threads from Dragons on the River of time as well.
              Head Moderator &

Comment

• I think about that game all the time. Looking forward to reading its epic conclusion.
                "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Comment

Working...
                X