Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Forums!

Greetings, everyone, and welcome to the new forums!

The Dragonlance Forums are now utilizing the latest version of vBulletin, offering new functionality and some nifty new themes. Unfortunately, the old theme was not compatible with the new forums.

For now, I recommend the Black Red theme. I may play around with themes later on to make something that fits in with the rest of the site better.

The new address is forums.dragonlancenexus.com. Please bookmark this. I will eventually set up dragonlanceforums.com to redirect here.

There will probably be some structural changes coming soon too. More on that when we have info.

I wanted to say thanks to all of you for your patience and loyalty. Also thanks to Shannon Appelcline for hosting the forums for so many years. Be sure to check out his Designers & Dragons series of history books on RPG history.

Finally, I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Trav (tjwmagic), who made this move possible. He did a great job and I couldn't be more proud.

So with that, let's keep on talking Dragonlance.

Long live the Lance!

Trampas Whiteman
"Dragonhelm"
Dragonlance Nexus
See more
See less

Where to read about Krynn pre-Chaos War?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to read about Krynn pre-Chaos War?

Originally posted by Garth
    Hummm interesting!
    Originally posted by Falconer
    Yeah, you’re right, it’s a sadly neglected period in the gaming materials. Your best bet is to reread The Second Generation (the “new” parts—Kitiara’s Son, The Sacrifice, and the Appendix; of course you need an edition that has the Appendix) and Dragons of Summer Flame itself.

One more tip; you can mine a bit from the “War of the Darklance” alternate timeline from Legends of the Twins.
    Maybe I posted in the wrong section, I was looking for something more organized like in a sourcebook. But I believe that no sourcebook has that, right?
    Originally posted by Weldon Chen
    I'm surprised that you didn't hit the nexus 's chronological product list. It's pretty comprehensive. it even has the young adult series.
    https://lexicon.dragonlancenexus.com...l_Product_List

It tags a lot of books that take place in 352 AC to 383 AC.

Beyond that, there's non-novel selections like the Dragonlance DC Comics, the SSI goldbox adventure games, and the DLE, DLA, DLQ modules.

Maybe, there's always my own Dragonlance Timeline, however, I don't have the Young adult "new adventures" stuff added to the timeline.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20031017...rs/dltime.html
    I'm about to DM the adventure Seeds of Chaos. I've read Dragons of Summer Flame, and several DL rpg sourcebooks, but I couldn't find anywhere where I can find what's the state of the world during this period.

I also looked in the Lexicon and DL Wiki, but couldn't find anything. Can anyone point me at the right direction?
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

Garth , I copied the thread over to the new forums so you wouldn't lose it.

And check this out - I can tag you now!
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonhelm View Post
      Garth , I copied the thread over to the new forums so you wouldn't lose it.

And check this out - I can tag you now!
      You can tag me and I can like your post. Awesome!

Comment

Working...
      X